Clients First Texas successfully provides, supports and implements leading Enterprise Resource Planning solutions (ERP) for the Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) industry which includes Aviation and Heavy Equipment. Our expertise in MRO and Manufacturing with years of ERP experience will ensure your business benefits from the inherent capabilities of our offering: ProMRO with Acumatica. If you are an enterprise organization, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations might be considered. Our experienced sales team can provide the direction you need to determine the best solution for your business.
The ProMRO practice is based out of North Texas. Our experienced team of individuals, combined with a significant number of years in industry knowledge, enables us to help you leverage the power of an enterprise financial, MRO and supply chain solution that can help your business gain a competitive advantage with one business software solution.
About Clients First Texas Managing Directors:
Michael Conti, Managing Director Texas
- MBA, Management Information Systems from the University of Dallas; BS, Accounting & MIS from the University of New York at Buffalo.
- Over 20+ years of experience leading a team of nearly 30 professionals to analyze and solve complex business problems on an international scale.
- Implemented & Developed ERP solutions for over 300+ mid-market accounts with revenues ranging from $100-$500 million.
- Experience in coordinating and deploying technical resources for Dynamics NAV/AX/365 for multi-location, multi-user sites on a global scale.
- Leads the Acumatica team with expertise in Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), construction and fund accounting.
- ERP Solutions specializing in Job Costing, MRO, Production Modification, Route Accounting.
- Strong industry experience in Industrial Equipment Markets, specifically MRO and Manufacturing.
- Achievements in developing specific IP to meet the needs of Manufacturers and MRO in the Aviation & Defense industry as well as Firearms to include serialization and tracking, routing, disassemble BOMs and projects.
Mark Skinner, Director of Services Texas
- BBA in MIS from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Head of development for Clients First for ProMRO to meet requirements of serialization, tracking, BOM structure and projects for the MRO industry.
- 4 years experience with Acumatica development.
- 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX / X++ development.
- Deep knowledge of base AX classes to leverage standard functionality for specific requirements with minimal changes.
- Experience in leading development teams on large complex projects.
- Experience in developing, analyzing and solving complex business problems, specializing in deep functional manufacturing and complex shop floor requirements.
- Microsoft Partner Advantage Advisory Board appointee.
- Strong industry experience developing software to meet the needs of Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul firms as well as Manufacturing.